Share This Article
Google Pixel 6a: As much as the Pixel 6 has been the best-selling Pixel to date, Google is fully aware of the importance of its cheaper models of the “A” family in a market as competitive as that of telephony. For that reason, it was clear that sooner or later, we would witness the arrival of the Pixel 6a, the cheap model of the Pixel 6 family
The company now presents its new Google Pixel 6a to the world, a model that promises to offer “everything good” about the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro in a more accessible format for the public.
- Google Pixel 6a, all the information
- Google Pixel 6A
- Dimensions 2 x 71.8 x 8.7mm
- Screen 2-inch rigid OLED
- Full HD+
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor Google Tensor –GS101–
- Titan M2 Security Co-Processor
- RAM 6GB LPDDR5
- Operating system Android 12
- Minimum of 3 years of guaranteed Android updates
- Storage 128GB UFS 3.1
- cameras Rear :
- Sony IMX363 12.2 MP Dual Pixel, ƒ/1.7, 1.4 μm
- Sony IMX386 12 MP Ultra Wide Angle, 112°
- Front :
- Sony IMX355 8 Megapixel
- Drums 4410 mAh with 18W fast charge
- Others On-screen fingerprint reader
- USB Type C
- Stereo speakers
- Double microphone with noise cancellation
- Wi-Fi 6 and 6E
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Also Read: Mobile Payment: Why Adopt This Trend In My Business?
- The Pixel 6a is a cut-down Pixel 6. Not only in terms of specifications –which also–, but in terms of size, because thanks to its 6.1-inch screen, it recovers to a certain extent the compact format that defined the models of the most affordable Pixel family during his early years.
- It is not a device as small and manageable as the Pixel 4a, but its 152 millimetres in height positions it in the range of compact smartphones.
- The screen in question uses AMOLED technology, with Full HD+ resolution and a refresh rate of only 60 hertz. In addition, the panel will perforat to
- The rest of its design will track to that of the Pixel 6: the “Camera Bar” is once again the characteristic feature of the back of the device, giving shelter to the terminal’s photographic system, in this case, formed by a Sony primary sensor 12.2 megapixel IMX363, associated with a 12 megapixel Sony IMX386 ultra wide-angle sensor with a field of view of 112 degrees.
- On paper, the camera system is the same as what was already present in the 2020 Google Pixel 5. However, Google has added some software improvements that debuted alongside the Pixel 6 late last year, including the correction of blurred faces or the “magic eraser” integrated into Google Photos.
- The Pixel 6a uses the same first-generation Google Tensor processor already present in the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro, so there shouldn’t be too many differences in performance. Furthermore, it will be accompanie by 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. All this is backed by Android 12 with all the additions and exclusive functions of Google.
- Google has confirmed that, like its older siblings, the Pixel 6a will have a minimum of three years of guaranteed system updates and five years of monthly security updates.
- Its battery is, logically, smaller than the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro, with 4410 mAh. It also has support for 18 W fast charging, although it will be necessary to purchase the compatible charger separately or use an existing one, as long as it is consistent with the USB-PD standard and Programmable Power Supply.
- Also Read: Walmart Drones With Camera – Full Guide