Share This Article
Xcraft drones: A love of flight and a desire to make a difference in the world led to the creation of xCraft. The goal of xCraft has always been to find solutions to some of the most problematic challenges in the world, starting with the initial prototypes of the X PLUS ONE drone that were created in JD Claridge’s garage and continuing through today’s PANADRONE, the industry’s top tethered drone solution. We work with public safety, security, energy, and military businesses to create solutions specifically suited to our customer’s requirements. Over the last ten years, xCraft has supplied solutions for various sectors, including law enforcement and site security, agricultural surveying, wildland fire scouting, utility line inspection, crop inspection, mapping, and geothermal data collecting for mining.
Panadrone – Xcraft Drones
- Panadrone has you covered. The vehicle flies at an altitude of 400 feet, captures high-resolution video and acts as a mesh network node for maximum coverage. In addition, the drone nest is an integral part of the PANADRONE system. The Nest is a ground-based robot with a complete automation system, docking power and control system, HVAC and precision landing beacon.
- With the push of a button, your PANADRONE is an airlift. Next, select your desired height on the included tablet and press the “Launch” button. From there, the nest lid opens automatically, and the drone launches and hovers at the selected altitude. In contrast, video from the xcraft drones will transmit to the tablet via a secure Wi-Fi connection or, optionally, Rajan Mesh.
- Simple controls allow the operator to change the height, pan or tilt the camera, and land. In addition, a backup battery system ensures a safe return to the nest should the nest’s power ever be interrupted.
- Technical Specifications Takeoff and Landing: Autonomous Maximum Flight Time: Unlimited Maximum Flight Altitude: 400 feet AGL Wind Resistance: Up to 20 MPH Radio Link: 2.5.4GHz, 2.4GHz, -Fi. Optional Rajant Kinetic Mesh xcraft drones -Weight: 8.2 lbs (unloaded) -Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 13 in -Load: 4.2 lbs -Propulsion: 8 x 360W Brushless DC Motor -Camera Options: Zoom, Thermal, Customized User Request – xcraft drones Transport Box Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 15 inches -Reserve Battery: 22.2V Nido -Weight: 198 lb -Dimensions:
Matrix Se – Xcraft Drones
The MATRIX SE is a robust and effective workhorse created in America that includes an Android tablet and SUI Controller. You may quickly switch payloads based on how much electricity you require. LIDAR, Thermal, IR, EO, Multispectral payloads, and a 4K camera with 3.5X zoom are all available.
THE MATRIX SE PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- (2) Extra propellers
- Android Tablet
- SUI Controller
- Custom Hard Case
- (2) 22.2V 260Wh Batteries
- Battery Charger
- User Manual and Quick Start Guide.
- Also Reda: Understand What Are Mobile App Saas is And Their Advantages
Matrix Rtk – Xcraft Drones
The MATRIX RTK Package comes with everything you want to start taking high-resolution mapping pictures. The MATRIX RTK will be great as a one-stop shop for surveyors and engineers. To achieve autonomous route accuracy down to centimetres, we have created a GPS bay station to use in conjunction with the MATRIX RTK.
Maverick SE – Xcraft Drones
- And with the Maverick SE, you have the opportunity to step up your game.
- The sporty power of these xcraft drones helps enhance the user’s flight experience.
- Its design includes an enclosed and ducted design, increasing the flight capacity to 20 minutes. Switchable FPV will also have in the Maverick SE xcraft drone.
- Quickly go from viewing footage on an external display to experiencing what the xcraft drone sees in fully immersive FPV.
- This UAS has return-to-home, lighter and position-hold features.
- Also Read: About – LED Interference Suppression Capacitor
Maverick Mapper four-rotor xcraft drones
Introducing Maverick Mapper. An efficient charting xcraft drone that covers some ground! Autonomously map up to 40 acres in a 25-minute flight with the Mapper Survey 3W camera on a 2-axis gimbal. Mapper comes with a Skydroid supervisor that accepts Android or iOS phones or tablets and your favourite open-source ground station software. Includes: – Skydroid controller – MAPIR Survey 3 Camera – 2-axis gimbal – Battery – Battery charger – Hard case Maverick specs – Map up to 40 acres in one flight – 25 minutes of enduro – 45 MPH – Full speed – 30% quieter – Improved efficiency up to 40% more flight time – Open source autonomy – Pixhawk Autopilot – Ducted design – Safe by design – Internal protection against rotating props. – Bump and Go – xPand Rail – mounting accessories – Mounting options – MAPIR cameras, Loud Speaker, Spotlight, and more options with “Picatinny” rail. – Assembly in Idaho, USA
xCraft’s Drone Shadow
xCraft’s Drone Shadow is an unmanned aerial system (UAS) capable of flying 24 hours at an height of 100 feet. The UAS integrates into a secure Rajant mesh communication network like a relay node and offers real-time HD video streaming. It is valuable for any situation requiring surveillance and secure pop-up communication. Setup is as very easy as plugging in the 240VAC cable and sending the launch command through the controller.
Preloaded flight steadying software keeps the UAS hovering above the launch point at a fixed altitude, adjusting for wind and light rain. When the mission is complete, a simple “ground” command transmitted through the controller returns the UAS to the ground, where you can turn it off, pack and be ready to ship in minutes.
The system includes an emergency backup power system that will safely return the UAS to the ground in the event of a primary power system failure Technical Specifications Maximum Flight Time: 24hrs+ Float Height: 100ft Acceptable Flight Conditions: Wind up to 30 knots (34 mph), temperature range 15 to 105 F (-10 to 40 C), light rain Weight: 2.7 kg (5.95 lb) Dimensions: L21″ W21″ H5″ Payload: 500g (1.1 lb) Power Requirements: 240V AC Lithium Polymer Emergency Backup Battery, tethered Camera: HD Security Camera Fail-Safe Design Carrying Case: Heavy Duty, Waterproof and Airtight, Submersible, Military Grade (IP67 ) Box Dimensions: L27″ W27″ H15.5″