Share This Article
About Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: The new Samsung flagship in early 2022 could be a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, a Galaxy S22 Note, or even a Samsung Galaxy Note 22 Ultra. So no, it’s not three different phones vying for the crown; it’s one phone; we’re not sure what Samsung name to use.
Although we’ve only heard of the S22 Ultra and S22 Note recently, all three variants were rumours, making the Note 22 Ultra less likely. But why can Samsung add to the name Note? There are several reasons.
The Galaxy S Ultra range hasn’t been around for a long time, so far, there’s only been one Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra than Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra, but the company may already be planning to get rid of them – at least in words. That’s because the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra looks much like the Galaxy Note phone, judging by the current leaks.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Weight: 228 g
- SIM: Dual
- Type : Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1750 nits
- Size:8 inches
- Resolution:1440×3088 pixels
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus (Front and Back)
- Internal Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Main Camera : 108 MP, 10MP
- Selfie Camera : 40 MP, f/2.2
- Sound: Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- Battery : Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable( Fast charging 45 w)
Super Premium Flagship
We don’t know what Samsung’s next super premium flagship will call, but a name change could make sense if the design leak is confirmed. Of the three names speculated, Galaxy S22 Note is probably the most logical as it indicates the phone will inspire the Note but doesn’t emphasize the Note name as it can be confusing if the phone launches alongside the Galaxy S22 line, as expected. And also search OnePlus 10R
Calling it the Samsung Galaxy Note 22 Ultra can be confusing as it implies that there must be a model that doesn’t belong to the Ultra series, which there won’t be. Also, the Galaxy S22 Ultra name might seem strange when the phone has so little in common with its siblings. So now we assume the phone will launch under the Galaxy S22 Note, but we don’t rule out the Galaxy S22 Ultra. Either way, it will be similar in spirit to the Note, but it will be premium enough to appeal to Ultra fans.
- Samsung will not introduce the Galaxy S22 smartphones until early next year. However, the devices in the range are already generating much interest in the web space. No wonder the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is unavailable.
- The company will follow tradition and equip smartphones with some of the most impressive cameras in the industry to attract more users. According to some analysts, the Galaxy S22 Ultra may be the first Android device to feature a 200-megapixel camera.
- However, Samsung’s plans are different. The Korean manufacturer will not have 200-megapixel smartphone cameras ready in time for the launch of the Galaxy S22. Instead, we’ll see an improved 108-megapixel sensor in the future flagship. A popular source, IceUniverse, confirmed the data.
- Either way, smartphones will offer unique possibilities for mobile photography. Perhaps, Samsung will use the third-generation ISOCELL HM3 sensor with a resolution of 108 MP, which will guarantee excellent quality. On the other hand, the following processor versions of Samsung Exynos will support a resolution of 200 MP.
- It will take longer for the company to start offering sensors with such high resolution. No wonder Samsung will allow a third-party manufacturer to use 200-megapixel cameras initially. In this way, they will be able to react in case of unexpected problems with the operation of new sensors.
- According to unconfirmed information, the 200MP camera module will be smaller than the current sensors. Xiaomi has a good relationship with Samsung and will likely be one of the first manufacturers to have access to its partner’s new camera technology.
In particular, well-known network member Ice Universe claims that the Galaxy S22 Ultra will offer a camera with continuous optical zoom.
Continuous optical zoom is used in professional cameras and allows you to use different degrees of magnification without losing quality. In the future, you won’t need to use hybrid or digital zoom as well as other software zoom settings that degrade image quality.
Also Read: Drone Motors Hot – Some Regular Issues